Translate

Monday 17 November 2014

busy periode

hey everyone

I have had some busy, emotional but great weeks!
first of all I've been to Schotland - it's extually the most exciting thing and that's what i'm going to talk about.

It was absolutely amazing! I Always dreamed and hoped I could go there one day and now I did. it was a schooltrip.

we left on a Sunday with the bus to IJmuiden. When we arrived there I saw this huge boat. I was amazed. we had a room with sea view! the boat trip was sooo much fun but a bit wobbely haha. it was my first time on a boat
so it was also scary.

the next day we arrived in Newcastle, England and traveld by bus to the trainstation. it was such a beautiful trainstation. It reminded me of the trainstation from Harry Potter. but after waiting for one and a half hour for our train- it was canceld at first- we finally went to Edinburgh by train. It was a beautiful trip.    



finally we arrived in Edinburgh. It is such a breath taking city. a city center with old buildings and a lot of character. I have to admit I kind off fell in love with Edinburgh.

In Edinburgh we stayed in a hostel that wasn't..... perfect haha. We visited Edinburgh castle, camera obscura, Edunburgh University and the high light for me was Climbing the Arthur's seat.
It was the most amazing thing I had ever done iin my entire life. We had beautiful weather. At the top we could see the whole of Edinburgh!












and then at last we needed to go back to the Netherlands. It was sad to say goodbye to Edinburgh and Schotland but also nice to go home. I Will Always remember this trip it was AMAZING.




 
would love to go back one day.





XXX ME


No comments:

Post a Comment