Translate

Sunday 7 September 2014

beginning of my school year

HEY EVERYONE,

So, school started again and i'm already tired. How i did it, please don't ask me becaus i acctually wouldn's know. It's now Sunday and i'm not really looking forward to going back to school tomorrow.
The thing is it's not that i don't like being with my friends and stuf it's just that it's so boring sometimes, and then i loose my concentration and then i'm like sh*t i needed to pay attention because i don't understand this... and jet i'm like, whatever haha.

Nevertheless, when i do find my concentration, whether it's in class or at home doing my homework, which is already a lot, then i'm doing really good.

last week was a bit of a chill week I had a lot of new teachers and so far i'm very happy with them so maybe they will make me better at things like French and math.... that's what teachers suppose to do and they tried last year realy but it didn't really worked out that well.

and then the thing that makes Holland, Holland. The weather. I just don't understand what the clouds and weather system above our land is thinking but it's not very logical.
I mean the week that i went on holliday it was horrible weather, 16 degree Celsius and raining, and not just a little bit of rain but it was raining cat's and dogs! After that we tought it would become better but also the last two weeks were awuful.
BUT THEN!
the weather gods decide, they were like aaw those dutch people deserve some good weather let's give them some ;). BUT WHY WHEN EVERYONE IS BACK TO WORK AND SCHOOL!? IT"S NOT LOGICAL! but then it is.

haha so yeah those were a bit my frustrations of school... haha just needed to let yall know ;)

by the way can someone explain why fall is such a lovely season?

XXX ME

No comments:

Post a Comment