Translate

Monday 17 March 2014

seeking for help

Hey everyone,

Yesterday Sunday the 16th of mai, I kind of had a lot of stress for this school week and noticed that i couldn't take care of things anymore on my one. The thing with me is that i allways know these things but don't do anything with it. I like to do everything on my own.
but the weird thing is in my best friends goodbye letter she has told me that seeking for help isn't a bad thing and she told me i had to do what i had to do, so seek for help if i needed it.
When she wrote that i was kind of mad,  I thouht why haven't you asked for help, why didn't you accept the help that people gave you. and then at moments like these I actually understand why she didn't. She was stubborn and if she wanted or didn't want something she would keep that in het mind and she wouldn't do anything else.
Now when I need help I think by myslef, no I can do it on my own. i don't like to go to a teatcher and ask for help...... I just don't like that. But my friend was right. I need to ask for help if i need it you can't do everything on your own.

you may think well WOW you don't dare to go and ask for help, on SCHOOL, big deal.
Well this may not be that big of a deal but it is a point for me to realise that it really isn't bad to ask for help. You CAN'T do everything on your own, no matter how far you walk away from it at a sertain point you need that help.
So everyone keep in minde asking for help is a good thing and so is talking. sometimes you just need it!


XXXX ME

No comments:

Post a Comment