Translate

Sunday 2 March 2014

10 things you didn't know about me

Hey everyone,
me
I was thinking and I have never told things about myself. So i have made a: "10 things you didn't know about me "

10. I love animals





















9. I've got 3 names

8. I love the 60' and other vintage stuf

7. I'm really bad in making descisions

6. I like classical music

5. I like watching to the YouTube channel of "Pewdiepie"

4. I ride horse





















3. I can sing.

2. I LOVE ONE DIRECTION

1. I'm really into fantasy and things that don't exsist. I Always say i'm addicted ti fairytales and stuf like that.


well those were my 10 things you didn't know about me.
the pictures are the animals i've got right now and me after horse riding.

I hope you liked it?!

XXX ME

No comments:

Post a Comment