Translate

Tuesday 6 May 2014

future

Hey everyone,

Today was my first day back at school after tulipe vacation.
it was tough but nice to see everyone again.
But i was thinking, this is now, I'm nagging about school wishing it was over...
I think a lot about what my future will look like. what kind of man I will mary how many kids I'll have and what they will look like. my first house and so on.
But everyone says you will miss your highschool years and now I seem to realize that that could or extually IS true.
I'm young now, can do lots of things without having responsibilities. When I'm 18 I'll allready have more and they will grow and become more when I get older. Also one of my bestfriends died, but you've read it or can read that a couple of messages ago.

her death really opend my eyes in someway. I started to appriciate more but I also started to follow my own ideas and intuition more. I let people know what I really think more often, even if it can come accros as a mean thing. (it's not that i do it every day and to everyone but if something really bothers me I will tell you haha ;p) I was allready an open book but now haha....  it's not that huge.

But my point is.. "live today as if it is your last". You can let people walk over you, you can let them say things about you that will make you feel bad. you can keep things for yourself and bottle them up until you'll have an emotional explotion or want to end everything. you can LET them do all of that. OR you step up for yourself, be yourself and hang out with people you actually like instead of people that make you popular or who make you feel better. they are not real friends.


































And love you family above all. family is even more important than friends. family is all you have left when you have nobody else! <3

XXX ME
p.s what would you do if you foud a book that has you whole life in it even the future would you read it? let met know!

No comments:

Post a Comment