Translate

Thursday 21 November 2013

something i deal with every day.

Hey everyone,

I haven't written in a few weeks, maybe months and i'm sorry for that. But i finally found some time to write.

Well I'm kind of normal if you compare me with some of my friends, but i'm also not.
I have the feeling that i'm not fun enough, not acting normal,  not nice enough or just not enough a lot of times, I don't know if that's me or maybe my friends giving me the wrong signals, but it really bothers me sometimes. I also have a hard time dealing with school and problems in my enviroment. This is something that really bothers me, but i've learnd to live with it and i've learnd to be very light headded (if that is the right word) about it.

Something that helps me is my imagination, I have a very big imagination and i assume things as true very easily. With that i mean that I truely believed a documentary about mermaids, which turned out to be fake..... ;P
But my imagination helps me to get trouhg live, I can't imagine me having not such a big imagination! I think about werewolfs, dragons, fairies and fairytales every day and about what live would be like if they would be true?! I mean no one can prove that those things aren't true!? I make up scenario's about how things may go and i love it!
maybe that is why i'm such a big fan of "Once upon a time"?!

Some people will probably think i'm crazy, or don't understand my obsessing for fairytales, but i think everybody has the capability to imagine but they just don't use it because they think you're creating something that isn't real, or they think it's childisch. I can understand those people but i think they have very boring lifes, if you ask me...

well this is kind of what i wanted to tell you :S and I hope I've inspired people or gave them the feeling they aren't the only one.

hope you like these stories?!

XXX ME

No comments:

Post a Comment