Translate

Tuesday 7 January 2014

School issues

Hey everyone

I think the title says enough already. But i've got some school issues
I'm in my fourth year of highschool, and i'm doing atheneum. And this year is... well quit havy!
I know our school system is quit difrent then most other countries, but i'll try to explain.

we have preschool, primary school which we go to for about eight years from age 4 to 12. and then we have high school which we got to for 4 to 6 years, it depends on wich level you are doing.
we've got PRAKTIJK SCHOOL, BASIS BEROEPS and MAVO --> 4 years
then we have HAVO --> 5 years and VWO (atheneum), VWO+ and GYMNASIUM --> Six years
And afther high school you can study a profession.

Well and i'm doing VWO. My grades are low and i'm working my ass off for school! i also have a job , but work only one day a week because i'm scared that my grades will lower more if i'm going to work more. I've only got time to go and meet friends on fridays or during holidays. AND I"M ABOUT TO GET CRAZY!

luckly i've got very good friends and nice classmates. But getting trouhg this year is going to be THE ultimate challenge!
so i'm hoping for the best!
and if i succeed i can go to England next year and that would
be a dream comming true :D

So for everybody who's feeling the same, ceep your smile on your face, ceep your tumbs up and work your way trough this school year!
because you can do it!


 
 
OH and i almost forgot HAPPY 2014 EVERYBODY!!!!


 
 
XXXXXXXXX
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment