Translate

Monday 14 October 2013

Issue

HEY EVERYONE

I've got an issue.....
(yeah I'm going to start to talk about myself)
well I've got a friend and she is in love and I really wanna help her but she won't tell me who this guy is. I know that if she reads this she will kind of know that it's about her but lets put that aside.
Well she's my best friend and it's hard, beacause she's so diffrent then I am and I tell her a lot.....
really.....
but I also know that she doesn't like to talk about her feelings, but still I can't stand it!!!

She also has a blog and she discribed him..... wel both of them.
I tought I knew how one of them was but I was wrong and I'm just soooo curious and i want to know it. But on the other side I don't want to be like: "you have to tell me because, if you don't we won't be friends anymore". Not that I'd ever do that but still.
so yeah thats my issue.....

That was what I wanted to share with you guys. I hope you liked it, beacause if you do I will post more of this kind of stuff.

XXX ME

No comments:

Post a Comment