Translate

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Busy week with great outcome

Hey everyone,

Last week ik had something we here call testweeks or "tentamens" and i was crazily bussy.
I was also extremely nervous for my driving exam. I had failed it one time already and I didn't want to fail again. I was also nervous because I like to keep control over everything and with your driving exam you don't have control over everything so yeah.... welcome to my stressed life.
However I did it, I am now (almost) allowed to drive on my own! I still have to wait for my license, so that's a petty.

A side from all of that I'm doing good, great actually! I've had a bit of an artistblock and now that that is gone I'm drawing like crazy again, so you can expect some drawings soon either here or on my instagram.
UPDATE i made a Facebook page so you can check that out as well!
you can find me as @MeandsanityArt or just search for Meandsanity.

Aside from all of the above I don't have much to talk about at this moment.

I hope you guys are having a great week so far!

XXX ME

No comments:

Post a Comment