Translate

Wednesday 19 February 2014

long time no see

Hey everyone

i know i haven't written in a wile but i have got my  reasons for it.
2014 didn't start in the way i would like it.....
school is goning better though ;)

but the tragic thing is that one of my best friends died. I'm not going to give name's because i think that is disrespectful. but she said she wanted her story to be told. and most people know about  it.
the main thing is that she killed herself, and her friends, family, all the people who have helped her with therapie en I couldn't have done more than we did.
I just miss her really bad and combining school and her lost is really tough. I need to find a way to deal with it. Luckly we have really good contact with the her parent's. we can go there when

now to the fun stuf.
last week we had an exchange student at our place. It was really a lot of fun. he was from Bask country. we have showed him "paleis het Loo". and we've let him taste dutch food. He has shown us where he live's and where he go's to school and it was really cool.
I also went to a "club" with my 3 best friends. And it was the mst fun thing ever, we danced and went crazy all night. there were also 2 boy who started dancing behinde me and my fiend.... it was quit awkward. I later found out that the boy behinde me was kind of cute... so i was kind of dissapointed.

well that was everything i had to tell you.

XXXXX ME 

No comments:

Post a Comment