Translate

Friday 23 August 2013

I'm back

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry for not posting lately, but I was on holiday with my family.
We stayed in Holland but we've seen some beautiful thing like the "oortmanmolen" it's a windmill.

Windmills are very common in Holland. In the old days we used them for almost everything. But a lot of windmills are now gone or useless, there are of cours some windmills left who stil work. some of those are used to show people how windmills work and how it went in the old days but some of them are still used, for example  the "oortmanmolen". the make their own flouwer or pancakemeal. (oh Holland isn't the only land with windmill!)

Windmills aren't a very atractive atraction anymore. what means that there isn't a lot of money to remain those beautifull windmills.  That's why more and more windmills disappear. :(

I really liked to see the inside of this mill they gave me a good idea how things worked in former times.

I hope you like it!?

XXX ME

No comments:

Post a Comment